• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, June 23rd 2023: Womens Tag Titles Unification

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
My son…

You quoted a line that I use all the time….

But you know what happens when you disrespect the Queen?

You know what happens when you disrespect the best female to ever lace up a pair of boots?

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!

:thelist
Is this his first time?

Tyler2

Abap
My son…

You quoted a line that I use all the time….

But you know what happens when you disrespect the Queen?

You know what happens when you disrespect the best female to ever lace up a pair of boots?

YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!

:thelist
You did not just use Jericho to defend the nepotism queen

Dale

Super Moderator

Cameron Grimes takes on Baron Corbin in singles action​

20230616_SD_GrimesCorbin_FC_Friday--f24664c16e914a8a70d8633364124175.jpg

Just weeks after a stunning seconds-long match, Cameron Grimes and Baron Corbin will again square off in a SmackDown ring.

Since arriving on SmackDown, Grimes has been nothing short of impressive as he’s defeated Corbin and Ashante “Thee” Adonis in dominant fashion.

Corbin, meanwhile, has regained some confidence after returning to NXT, where he became the No. 1 Contender to the NXT Championship and will challenge Carmelo Hayes for the title at NXT Gold Rush on Tuesday, June 27, on USA at 8/7 C.

What will happen when these two again lock up in the ring?

Bayley puts her Money in the Bank spot on the line against Shotzi​

20230616_SD_ShotziBayley_FC_Friday--1c144b132832b75246a3bb03f310283b.jpg

Damage CTRL’s Bayley is as confident as ever, and to prove that she’s not afraid, she’s putting her spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match on the line against the dynamic Shotzi.

Bayley and Shotzi haven’t seen eye to eye, and a recent backstage encounter on SmackDown led to the two agreeing to the massive matchup.

As the only former Money in the Bank winner currently in the match, Bayley believes she has the upper hand heading into the July 1 Premium Live Event, but is she overconfident?​

DammitC

- Are the Usos prepared to finish off Roman Reigns and Solo Sikoa now that the Bloodline is thankfully dead?
- Will Bianca Belair continue to be a major thorn on Charlotte Flair before her world title match against Asuka next week?
- Will the pair of Ronda Rousey/Shayna Baszler or Kay Lee Ray/Isla Dawn win the tag titles tonight?
- Will Rey Mysterio beat LA Knight tonight?
- Will Bayley lose her MITB spot to Shotzi Blackheart tonight?

Find out on the next edition of Smackdown Live. Stay tuned :)

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Watching last week's segment one last time. Cause it was so damn awesome. So I'm ready for more tonight.

bradatar

WS' favorite son
We just gonna forget everything the USOs did the last few years bc they kicked Roman huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk