• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, June 17th 2022: Riddle to challenge Roman Reigns in an Undisputed WWE Universal Title Match

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Reddit leaker who’s always right just said it’s confirmed Sasha was released

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Is it sad that I think he's gonna win the feud but still somehow get bounced down the card while Corbin stays the same and does some shit feud with someone else lmao

Chris

Dreams are Endless
bradatar said:
Reddit leaker who’s always right just said it’s confirmed Sasha was released Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bro the last time you said this you said Cody was gonna he on that raw in Jacksonville lol

bradatar

WS' favorite son
bro the last time you said this you said Cody was gonna he on that raw in Jacksonville lol

Scott Hall died. That leaker changed his prediction before RAW went live. He’s been spot on about everything else. He’s a confirmed insider.

Deezy

DZ PZ
bradatar said:
Scott Hall died. That leaker changed his prediction before RAW went live. He’s been spot on about everything else. He’s a confirmed insider. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
who dat?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
bradatar said:
Scott Hall died. That leaker changed his prediction before RAW went live. He’s been spot on about everything else. He’s a confirmed insider. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I just wanted to give you shit tbh I ain't mad about it lol

bradatar

WS' favorite son

This dude named Kermit on Reddit. He’s leaked like everything WWE has done the last year before it happens. Just made a post it’s confirmed Sasha is released and has been for a few weeks now.

Deezy

DZ PZ
bradatar said:
This dude named Kermit on Reddit. He’s leaked like everything WWE has done the last year before it happens. Just made a post it’s confirmed Sasha is released and has been for a few weeks now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So he's basically me...make educated guesses that somehow become true