• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, June 11, 2021: Streets Profits to Battle Chad Gable & Otis

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Honey-Blazed said:
I don't watch NJPW, as its probably some place I gotta sit at my computer and watch, and I ain't about that life DC.
The watchwrestlings work on my PS4 browser fine, that's how I watch them on TV

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Mox Girl said:
Njpwworld sucks lol, when I tried to restart my sub last year it wouldn’t let me log in
I fought with Impact's technical support for over a month just to let me resubscribe earlier this year lmaoooo

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Roman should give Rey his shot, but tell him to put Dom on the line, cause Dom needs a real man to be his father, since his real dad is dead.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Honey-Blazed said:
Roman should give Rey his shot, but tell him to put Dom on the line, cause Dom needs a real man to be his father, since his real dad is dead.
Roman is canonically Dom's dad in Sky's thread