• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, July 28th 2023: United States Championship Invitational Finals

Deezy

DZ PZ
Roman's Table said:
You know what Chelsea and Sonya need? They need a non-wrestler to help them at ringside and with promos...
james-ellsworth-wink.gif

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Chris said:
I think he's staying in NXT but Robert Stone would be great at this and has history with Chelsea
meh I don't want to lose him with Von Wagner, which what the fuck is going on they're actually making Von Wagner...good?

Storm Trooper

Sabretooth said:
Yes they’re American citizens but their country of origin is not America. You have African-Americans, Chinese-Americans, Japanese-Americans, Mexican-Americans, etc
And Native Americans. But can you show me Native on a Map? You can show me America. And America is most definitely NOT Canada.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Roman's Table said:
And Native Americans. But can you show me Native on a Map? You can show me America. And America is most definitely NOT Canada.
I'm Gitxsan.....not Canadian.

Storm Trooper

Deezy said:
Chelsea and Sonya already making that title better she said :heston
They lost to 2 of the top women in the company. And more importantly 1/2 of 1/2 of the Tag Champs has made the titles better already so she ain't lying.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Sabretooth said:
If a Native American is born in Canada then they’re Canadian citizens but still native Americans.
Not according to my Indian Status card I am forced to carry.