• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, July 14th 2023: Championship match set

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Sabretooth said:
Yeah! is the new What?
hell no. Yeah is the opposite. What is done by the fans to annoy people. Yeah is more akin to "If Ya Smell What The Rock Is Cooking". Promo ender.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Roman's Table said:
hell no. Yeah is the opposite. What is done by the fans to annoy people. Yeah is more akin to "If Ya Smell What The Rock Is Cooking". Promo ender.
Hopefully it just stays with LA Knight and isn't used during other peoples promos.....that's how the What? chant escaped from fun Steve Austin promos and became this infectious disease that needs to be eradicated.

Butters

That's Me!
when you get one step closer to becoming the Tribal Chief so you only have to work every other week.
171737d94b5e1341aecfe09185b205ca064b6718.gifv

Sabretooth

Hopefully it just stays with LA Knight and isn't used during other peoples promos.....that's how the What? chant escaped from fun Steve Austin promos and became this infectious disease that needs to be eradicated.
You shit on everything fun

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Deezy said:
hell the Yes Chant did the same thing.