• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, July 03, 2020: Sheamus ready to raise a glass to Jeff Hardy, AJ/Gulak in IC clash

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I think it's gonna be Sheamus's toast to Jeff so this is technically the in-ring main event

bradatar

WS' favorite son
Also I read they wanna separate Zigg man from Sonja because Vince realized she can actually cut promos and doesn’t need that geek around anymore so this may be to cool down that angle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Also I read they wanna separate Zigg man from Sonja because Vince realized she can actually cut promos and doesn’t need that geek around anymore so this may be to cool down that angle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Calling a man a geek when we got one running around with a crown on his head. Who you are a fan of.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Zigglers was moved to Raw so he can get his yearly title program, lose and fuck off for a month so he can do it again with the midcard title.