• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, January 8th, 2021: 2 Title Matches Announced

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Ehh. I been happy for him being the innocuous authority figure on TV. Idk bout all this shit.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
I can see it, I do wonder though who they could possibly swap in there after tonight. Nak is the only real candidate at this point.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
This little angle here reminds me a little bit of when Mox faced MJF's campaign manager. Except I liked that. :lol

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
i dunno lol, i just dont want to think our world title matches will be roman vs an authority figure and drew vs an old man

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Nakamura 2 time Royal Rumble Winner? This ruins my predictions of Heath Slater returning as a reincarnated 18 year old Ginger and Iron Manning the rumble, getting 23 eliminations