• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, February 2nd 2024: The Road to WrestleMania begins

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I don’t think WWE realize just how simple it is to make or break perception of your company. There was a small point for the first time in like five years I was more excited about the story WWE was telling then I was about anything AEW was doing and then in just one night I’m back to thinking about probably just not watching WWE again.
This + the Vince stuff I think the honeymoon period is over for a part of the more online fanbase

Rosie

Dark Side
El Jefro Blanco said:
This + the Vince stuff I think the honeymoon is over for a part of the more online fanbase
I low-key wish they could just do both in a way. Night One, Rock vs Roman, have Cody vs Solo also to make it "Even" for champion and challenger before they fight night two. But if Cody is backing out of fighting Roman... It is a 180 on his character/story and it's frustrating.

Everdark

I just don't get what the segment accomplished. If they just took out the part where Roman buried Seth's championship it would have made it at least a little better? They could have had Cody say he wants the working man's championship...like there were so many other options than having Cody looking like a jobber and giving his spot to The Rock.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I low-key wish they could just do both in a way. Night One, Rock vs Roman, have Cody vs Solo also to make it "Even" for champion and challenger before they fight night two. But if Cody is backing out of fighting Roman... It is a 180 on his character/story and it's frustrating.
As I said earlier, screw that. Then Bayley gets fucked out of her Main Event.