• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, February 2nd 2024: The Road to WrestleMania begins

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Mami was shown walking backstage. Bayley is probably gonna announce her decision tonight so she's there to scare her off
I think Bayley picks Rhea at first, but before they sign the contract, she changes her mind when she finds out Iyo be talking shit

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
Lance Storm said:
Mami was shown walking backstage. Bayley is probably gonna announce her decision tonight so she's there to scare her off
mention me when she's back on my tv. please and thank you.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
So curious thought when Cody wins at mania do you think he goes to SD or would you rather see them trade Champions send Seth or whoever to SD instead and keep cody on Raw. I would assume to Cody on Raw with Netflix deal in future and the title that was once held by longest reigning champion may intrest Netflix.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Fuck DealDash.com ......"thus PS5 only went for 50 cents"......well I oaid like $700....vince mcmahon on your table ya dicks.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
So curious thought when Cody wins at mania do you think he goes to SD or would you rather see them trade Champions send Seth or whoever to SD instead and keep cody on Raw. I would assume to Cody on Raw with Netflix deal in future and the title that was once held by longest reigning champion may intrest Netflix.
They can put Cody on Smackdown for now, and do a draft before Netflix to send him to Raw

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Deezy said:
Fuck DealDash.com ......"thus PS5 only went for 50 cents"......well I oaid like $700....vince mcmahon on your table ya dicks.
yeah but he to buy it he had to win like 700 times and each bid cost like $1.