SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, February 2nd 2024: The Road to WrestleMania begins

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roy Mustang

Reaction score
Arn Anderson told us Cody was a little bitch.

WWE doing dumb as fuck shit. Then now forever

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Bro it's a you issue , u can't seen to keep in your pants when I take the lightest comment that has nothing to do with you. Maybe you in the mirror at your own reactions and how you behave as well before making assumptions. Go have a coffee and chill the fuck out , good lord

No, it has nothing do w the company and you know it. U got triggered cuz I said the word Dale n got all u in your feelings. I've had plenty on indepth convos w u about wwe, u just fsr feel the need to stick up for opinions u didn't post. Now ur making it into a huge thing when it's not that deep at all. Only one of us is worked up or upset over literally loling at booking. Really weird stuff

Bro I said stay in ur lane cyz u always gotta white knight folks lol, u can still post wtv u want , idk why u got so worked over that but wtv. Be mad then , u look like a fool rn

Bummer I guess, sounds like you took shit personally when there was no reason too n lashed out cuz ur ego felt challenged

U continued the negative man, you escalated. I was legit laughing n having a good time. Pce

I want to be quite clear about something, even though I love you and respect your opinion on many a thing, this is not a Chris issue. This is a Jeff thing. And you are the one that needs to look inward about your own reactions and figure out why this keeps happening. This isn’t isolated to this interaction. You quite often do this where you get really ingrained in a particular viewpoint, and when someone doesn’t see it that way you can become condescending and belittling. Often times telling them to shut up or stay in their lane or just flat out call them a troll. Not saying it’s not ever deserved or earned because it can be.

Chris sharing Dale‘s opinion doesn’t mean he’s white knighting him or whatever that means. Chris and Dale can just share the same opinion. And just to reiterate what they were trying to say that nobody thinks this was a good idea. They’re just commenting on a story that Dave Meltzer literally reported and has been posted in the thread. I also said I believe this could be true, but I’m not coping. I called it out for being a stupid excuse. Because it is. Rock is just using Punk to manipulate his way in. I assure you Chris meant no ill will, originally. Even if he was purely defending Dale, that’s what he does. He tries to see things from everyone’s perspective.

You can accuse me of white knighting, too, but I just don’t want to see two pals fighting over a decision that clearly sucked. The bad guys are TKO and the Rock, and Triple H for not finishing the story when they’ve had ample opportunities.

Anyways, let’s not fight anymore about this and instead unanimously come together to continue to shit on how awful these booking choices are.

:loveislouder

I hope you don’t take this the wrong way. I hope I’ve earned enough good will to be honest with you about how I see this interaction and know that I still think you’re one of the coolest dudes.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
This is somehow worse than WM9... it's like if, at WM9, Bret Hart came out and said "Nah, I don't want to do this, Hogan can be world champ and defend against Yoko"

Reactions: Tyler2

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I want to be quite clear about something, even though I love you and respect your opinion on many a thing, this is not a Chris issue. This is a Jeff thing. And you are the one that needs to look inward about your own reactions and figure out why this keeps happening. This isn’t isolated to this interaction. You quite often do this where you get really ingrained in a particular viewpoint, and when someone doesn’t see it that way you can become condescending and belittling. Often times telling them to shut up or stay in their lane or just flat out call them a troll. Not saying it’s not ever deserved or earned because it can be.

Chris sharing Dale‘s opinion doesn’t mean he’s white knighting him or whatever that means. Chris and Dale can just share the same opinion. And just to reiterate what they were trying to say that nobody thinks this was a good idea. They’re just commenting on a story that Dave Meltzer literally reported and has been posted in the thread. I also said I believe this could be true, but I’m not coping. I called it out for being a stupid excuse. Because it is. Rock is just using Punk to manipulate his way in. I assure you Chris meant no ill will, originally. Even if he was purely defending Dale, that’s what he does. He tries to see things from everyone’s perspective.

You can accuse me of white knighting, too, but I just don’t want to see two pals fighting over a decision that clearly sucked. The bad guys are TKO and the Rock, and Triple H for not finishing the story when they’ve had ample opportunities.

Anyways, let’s not fight anymore about this and instead unanimously come together to continue to shit on how awful these booking choices are.

:loveislouder

I hope you don’t take this the wrong way. I hope I’ve earned enough good will to be honest with you about how I see this interaction and know that I still think you’re one of the coolest dudes.
Yeah this is a lot of assumptions of things that didn't happen in this thread, and the fact you can't even admit Chris was massively overeacting and making things personal, makes me respectfully not give two hoots about this one sides opinion. If you and Chris want to be weird and assumed I was ingrained i na view point (lol wut, no idea how that even happened over ONE post lol) that IS on you guys. If you think the way Chris behaved and reacted in this thread is ok, then perhaps you also need to think about it some more, because I sure as hell was not the only person being a jerk.

So again , respectfully, you can miss me with the paragraphs, much like Dale, Chris should be able to stand on his own two feet, and if you think he acted and responded appropriately because of his perception of me, there is no discussion to be had. But I think this opinion is bullshit lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
People listening to mark bloggers making shit up because their asses that chapped over Rock going over Cody who they were starting to turn on......never stop interneting.

Oh and look,.....the people who don't even watch the shows are the ones making all the noise.....shocker.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Jeff, respectively, you told him to stay in his lane. And accused him of being a white knight. If you don’t want to see how you helped create this situation, that’s fine. We can move on.

Reactions: Tyler2

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I said I was a dick after the stay in your lane post fwiw, I'm not gonna pretend I was taking any kind of high road after I got pissed off. Just don't understand what I did to deserve that response still lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Just for record, no one in that interaction was innocent. Everyone reacted poorly and self-admitted dick slinging was happening.

We all need to do better with how we react even if we don’t like what’s been said.

Even as staff, Chris and myself need to be held to the same or even higher standards.

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
i handled it pretty well i thought

Reactions: Hoss

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'll choose my words more carefully next time, Chris is obviously allowed to comment on whatever he wants. I apologize.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
dis-gon-be-good-this-gonna-be-good.gif

Dale after he made that post that caused a back and forth argument between Chris and Jeff.

This is a joke, please don’t crucify me.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Dale after he made that post that caused a back and forth argument between Chris and Jeff.

Now that’s it’s obsessively been resolved, we can meme.

Reactions: Jimmy King

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

I'm just here to have fun. I'll leave the shit slinging and getting mad to the rest. :beckyapproves

Reactions: Jimmy King

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I'm just here to have fun. I'll leave the shit slinging and getting mad to the rest. :beckyapproves
Fuck you Dale

Respectfully

• Haha
Reactions: Kross Rhodes