• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, February 26th, 2021: Edge and Roman Reigns continue their Road to WrestleMania

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
When guys like Kaientai got bigger ratings and views than modern main eventers then you know an entire rehaul is needed Hire Russo

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
Mox Girl said:
I hope next week Seth actually wrestlers lol
You’ve seen him wrestle before, he’s gonna do the same moves and style he’s always done... you can see what he’s doing his next match by watching one of his old matches

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
I love that one of the only things they can think to put on jeys sidebar is that roman tells him what to do

Deezy

DZ PZ
RLStern said:
You’ve seen him wrestle before, he’s gonna do the same moves and style he’s always done... you can see what he’s doing his next match by watching one of his old matches
she'll be happy with that I bet. ....