• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, February 24th 2023: Elimination Chamber fallout + The Firefly Fun House returns to SmackDown

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
StormTrooper 85 said:
I know Charlotte is in heels but this face-to-face is a prime example of how different NXT and Main Roster are. Rhea was billed as a powerhouse and pretty much a giant in NXT. She's dwarfed by Charlotte (and it isn't a totally unusal occurrance on the main roster).
same thoughts here!

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
That's I think why her main roster run started so poor. Half of what got her over on NXT was her size which was a lie.

Storm Trooper

#RicSolarFlair said:
Tegan is a hottie but her knees are terrible
She never really did it for me. And yeah her knees were terrible they better be fucking perfect now after 3 surgeries lol.

Storm Trooper

Also Tegan involved randomly in this segment. What else is new for her all she does is random segments. I actually want her to turn on Nattie here just so that she has some semblance of a story.

Storm Trooper

#RicSolarFlair said:
I legit thought Shayna was going to be huge af once she got to RAW.
She should have. She should have beaten Becky for the Championship at COVIDMania 36. Especially knowing that Becky shortly thereafter relenquished the Championship due to Rollins giving her a baby.

#Waddles

- Retired Vet -
StormTrooper 85 said:
She should have. She should have beaten Becky for the Championship at COVIDMania 36. Especially knowing that Becky shortly thereafter relenquished the Championship due to Rollins giving her a baby.
i barely remember that "mania"

Reactions: BSE