• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, February 19th, 2021: Six man tag action involving Elimination Chamber participants

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Wrestling peaked in 2007 with Wrestling Society X. That's the only show I ever enjoyed. Just been watching ever since out of pure spite.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Johnny Tsunami said:
Wrestling peaked in 2007 with Wrestling Society X. That's the only show I ever enjoyed. Just been watching ever since out of pure spite.
When X-Pac and Vampiro were shooting fireballs and shit at each other :banderas:

Brad Boyd

Past few weeks. Dynamite has been better than Smackdown. I was rating Smackdown over Dynamite for a little while now.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I know it's not as convenient as the chat but it's too much of a pin to link right after SmackDown :lol