SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, February 19th, 2021: Six man tag action involving Elimination Chamber participants

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

DammitC

Reaction score
AE is overrated anyway; RA era is better :p

RLStern

Refuter of Revisionist History
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Brad Boyd said:
they got great talent they have to give them better writing. but yes some of the talent is the issue. I think nxt just has to be a lower tier company. I mean i cant think of people that are stoked on a gargano or O'reillys promo. All my friends that stopped wrestling after attitude era must be laughing at some of these guys if I show them what it has become today. I know because I reacted that way myself. I can't be alone on that lol Anyways I say this type of shit all the time.
True, @DammitC Might be one of the few 2 million fanatics remaining. Remember the folks who wanted Dean Malenko as champion over Rock?

Brad Boyd

Reaction score
O reilly is especially weak. Gargano can talk but neither of these guys look like wrestlers. They are too out of the ordinary. I just feel like wrestling hasn;t carried out its tradition when i see guys like them and the bucks.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
DammitC said:
RA is overrated anyway; AE era is better :p
True, AE was the best.

DammitC

Reaction score
Great wrestlers; KOR is a solid promo :)

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Brad Boyd said:
O reilly is especially weak. Gargano can talk but neither of these guys look like wrestlers. They are too out of the ordinary. I just feel like wrestling hasn;t carried out its tradition when i see guys like them and the bucks.
He should spend more time in speech class than MMA wannabe classes

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2

DammitC

Reaction score
Me not making typos and actually writing facts/truth :homer2:

Brad Boyd

Reaction score
I keep telling everyone that rates Ruthless aggression over attitude era. Right. The women in attiude era were given more gimmicks along with the undercard. Even Blue Meanie and one of the guys from the Headbangers were given gimmicks. In 2003 we had maven mark jindrak garrison cade and steven richards who just wrestled. No gimmick. Barely any promos at one time. That alone made that era inferior.

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
DammitC said:
Me not making typoos and actually writing facts/truth !!!
:okay

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Pretty sure it’s typos not “typoos”

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2
Brad Boyd said:
I keep telling everyone that rates Ruthless aggression over attitude era. Right. The women in attiude era were given more gimmicks along with the undercard. Even Blue Meanie and one of the guys from the Headbangers were given gimmicks. In 2003 we had maven mark jindrak garrison cade and steven richards who just wrestled. No gimmick. Barely any promos at one time. That alone made that era inferior.
Those guys simply never saw the attitude era, @DammitC was a baby during the attitude era for example, so course he thinks Sesame Street WWE is better lol

RLStern

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle2