• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, February 19th, 2021: Six man tag action involving Elimination Chamber participants

Butters

That's Me!
So did Cesaro and Nakamura both turn face? It seemed like Nakamura was about to get a decent push and now Cesaro is getting more attention.

Dale

Super Moderator
The story was Cesaro was supposed to get that "push" Nakamura got in the Gauntlet match but he hadn't yet signed a new contract. Now he's signed it and they seem to be picking back up on giving him a push, or some attention at least.

DammitC

- Will Daniel Bryan, Kevin Owens, and Cesaro destroy Baron Corbin while Sami Zayn plus Jey Uso get away unscathed?
- How will Seth Rollins explain injuring the knee of his good friend last week, and will he regret doing so?
- Will Big E or Shinsuke Nakamura get revenge on Apollo Crews tonight for interrupting their Intercontinental title match last week with a planned attack?
- Will the Riott Squad finally dispose of Billie Kay once and for all due to her failure of being a help for them?
- Will Carmella get another world title opportunity against Sasha Banks soon?

Find out on the next edition of Smackdown Live. Stay tuned :)

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
i'd feel fiend would be an awesome wwe champion but i like where drew is at with it rn