• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, February 17th 2023: Madcap Moss attempts to win Intercontinental Title from Gunther, No Cap

Dale

Super Moderator

Madcap Moss attempts to win Intercontinental Title from Gunther, No Cap​

20230210_SD_MatchPreview_GuntherMadcap_new_FC_friday--ac6a1f4e082bc1b3c78c94f9f404c0db.jpg

After winning this past week’s Fatal-Four-Way Match against Rey Mysterio, Santos Escobar and Karrion Kross, Madcap Moss gets the biggest opportunity of his career as he faces Gunther for the Intercontinental Title.

Moss will go-one-one with Gunther for the very first time, with Gunther having dismantled every opponent that has been put in front of him.

Can Moss dethrone Gunther for the prestigious Intercontinental Title or will Gunther remain dominant?

Natalya & Shotzi seek retribution on Ronda Rousey & Shayna Baszler​

20230217_SD_ShotziNattyRondaShayna_FC_Fri--b480d1ccdf1386c148cdb69ef1595565.jpg

When Natalya made her return at Royal Rumble, she made her intentions set on taking out Shayna Baszler, the woman who put her out of action. Natalya has made it her mission, along with Shotzi, to combat the two fiends that had been running SmackDown rampant before her injury.

Both Ronda Rousey and Baszler ruled the roost, taking out Natalya and Shotzi on multiple occasions, as well as bullying the rest of the SmackDown Women’s locker room into submission.

The Baddest Woman on the Planet made her return this past week after losing the SmackDown Women’s Title to Charlotte Flair and she is also set on inflicting punishment so she can regain the top spot.

Can Natalya and Shotzi combine to take out the force that is Rousey and Baszler or will the two former MMA fighters regain their dominance?

Drew McIntyre & Sheamus to battle The Viking Raiders once again​

20230217_SD_DrewSheamusVikings_FC_Fri--661038849b60207fe4d26ab75a92b29e.jpg

After months of surprise attacks, Drew McIntyre and Sheamus will finally get to battle The Viking Raiders again.

The Viking Raiders have been calling the two warriors’ numbers as of late, taking them out of the SmackDown Tag Team Title Contenders’ Tournament after blindsiding them before their match with Hit Row a few weeks ago.

Since then, the two teams have traded brawls and barbs, with The Viking Raiders ominously vowing they will declare victory this past week on SmackDown.​

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Nattie's face looks so weird in that graphic
I'd keep anything pointy away from her. Looks like she could blow up any second.

Why some women do this to themselves even though they are already rather attractive is beyond me.

Butters

That's Me!
I guess it's all about making yourself feel good but yeah there's so many women that get addicted to plastic surgery. I thought Charlotte looked decent in NXT but it's almost a completely different person now.

Sabretooth

I guess it's all about making yourself feel good but yeah there's so many women that get addicted to plastic surgery. I thought Charlotte looked decent in NXT but it's almost a completely different person now.
Charlotte has had like 8 different faces

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
It's weird how a megastar like Ronda is just part of the scenery now but given how mediocre she's been at everything since she signed, it's only justice I guess.

Dale

Super Moderator

Sami Zayn returns home to Montreal ahead of Elimination Chamber​

20230217_SD_Sami_FC_Ton--de27aafbfdc1b2a38840429701dc7ce5.jpg

Just hours before challenging Roman Reigns for the Undisputed WWE Universal Championship at Elimination Chamber, Sami Zayn returns to Montreal in what is sure to be a raucous environment for the Canadian Superstar.

Zayn spent months standing side by side with Reigns and the rest of The Bloodline as The Honorary Uce, but his decision at the Royal Rumble to turn on them and attack Reigns with a steel chair has turned him into the group's No. 1 enemy and now he'll challenge for Reigns' titles.

After weeks of words with both Reigns and The Bloodline's Wise Man Paul Heyman, what will Zayn's last message be before Elimination Chamber?​

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I was going to crazy question why they had the whole ass chamber above the ring before Cole said they were in the same venue lmao