• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, December 8th 2023: CM Punk returns HOME to SmackDown / TTTT Special

Sabretooth

He just doesn’t do anything for me. I can fake it for you if you like, since that’s something you’re probably use to
Not really. It’s going to affect your own enjoyment of the product if someone you don’t like is in the main event scene.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
We've seen how that gimmick goes in the modern day... it's called Carmella's dance breaks. And that sucked

Deezy

DZ PZ
It got over......you don't need modern eyes to judge it.....becuase it got over.....proof in the puddin

BSE

Samoa Jake said:
All eras of wrestling had lame shit lol
Isn't that kind of the point though. I mean, wrestling is pretty stupid by nature haha. But That's what makes it fun, when you can lean into the ridiculousness.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Nothing worse than thinking people back then should have your values......because thats not how time works lol