• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, December 4th, 2020: Roman Reigns responds to Kevin Owens

Dale

Super Moderator
79543e1a3ea7ec31f84453d412633613.jpg

As a bold Kevin Owens continues his acts of defiance, how will the power hungry Roman Reigns respond?

a086f1253f961b607a79ab942d7bae2f.jpg

An outraged King Corbin faces Murphy 1on1 in a rematch.​

Last edited:

DammitC

- Will Roman Reigns make Kevin Owens regret his decision to disrespect his entire family last week?
- Will Daniel Bryan get revenge on Jey Uso tonight for ambushing him backstage, and getting him counted out last week?
- Will Big E step up to Sami Zayn for a challenge over the Intercontinental title after last week's confrontation?
- Will Sasha Banks continue to get the advantage over Carmella after surprising her with an ambush last week?
- Will Murphy be able to survive Baron Corbin again tonight?

Find out on the next edition of Smackdown Live. Stay tuned :)

Dale

Super Moderator
Official preview ladies and gents.

SmackDown to open with a tribute to Pat Patterson
Kevin Owens & Otis set to battle Roman Reigns & Jey Uso
What will King Corbin have in store for Murphy in SmackDown rematch?

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
I hope the Mysterios aren't there for the Corbin vs Murphy match. I don't even like Corbin but he had a point last week when he said it was like 4 on 1.