• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, December 3rd 2021: Brock Lesnar returns to SmackDown

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Sky said:
If there's a December release wave the Vikings are gonna be right there
Not taking any of these posts seriously until they release Ricochet bc this is said about him every single time he's not released :francis

Chris

Dreams are Endless
With every wave I honestly think they just have a spreadsheet with your salary, age, and height and no other details and that's how they're picking these tbh

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Are you international folks getting this LONG preview for the Peacemaker show John Cena's in?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Chris Kringle said:
Are you international folks getting this LONG preview for the Peacemaker show John Cena's in?
Nope, I'm just getting the usual BT Sport ad packages

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm pretty sure it was only 2 commercials that last break and it was 3 minutes by itself lol it was like the full trailer

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Also, another 5 minute long entrance, this time for two guys that the fans have been conditioned not to give a shit about.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Sky said:
Also, another 5 minute long entrance, this time for two guys that the fans have been conditioned not to give a shit about.
You complain about when people get jobber entrances and also when they get entrances :francis