• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live LIVe SmackDown Discussion thread, August 5th 2022: New regime but still no early previews

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Seems the crowd didn't recognize Kross or his music they were quiet as hell.
I'm really happy he and Scarlett are back.

Cwalker

I think it was the presentation. I don’t believe Main Roster Kross ever got the full entrance with Scarlett and the lighting effects like that.

SD desperately needs fresh blood because as mentioned before after Drew and Sheamus, it’s very thin at the top

Dale

Super Moderator
The way Vince introduced him to Raw with the 'coming up next' graphic and losing in 2 minutes, to HHH making him look like an instant threat is crazy.

Unless that crowd was just a one off, they might have a bit of rehabbing to do with Liv these next few weeks.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I think it was the presentation. I don’t believe Main Roster Kross ever got the full entrance with Scarlett and the lighting effects like that.

SD desperately needs fresh blood because as mentioned before after Drew and Sheamus, it’s very thin at the top
Smackdown needs Toxic :drose

Cwalker

Yeah let’s take the second most over woman’s babyface on our roster and throw her in a group that’s treading water :deandre

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Cwalker said:
Yeah let’s take the second most over woman’s babyface on our roster and throw her in a group that’s treading water :deandre
He just wants to see her and Liv together again for...reasons