SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, August 4th 2023: SummerSlam go home show

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Death By Looch

I Believe In Joe Hendry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
Maybe I’m mistaken…

Could’ve sworn they were heels at some point.

Now I’m questioning myself
Don't question yourself, you are probably right.

Or maybe you were thinking about the time Dawkins teamed with Sawyer Fulton back in 2014.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Friday's SummerSlam go-home edition of WWE SmackDown averaged 2.248 million viewerson Fox, down 3.2 percent from the previous week. It's the lowest audience total SmackDown has drawn for a Fox airing since May 26.

SmackDown drew a 0.62 rating in the 18-49 demo, which was up 1.6 percent from last week. It ties the best rating SmackDown has done on Fox since July 7.

The show topped all of network television in the 18-49 demo, more than doubling the next highest competition. It was second in terms of total viewership.

As compared to the same week in 2022, SmackDown was up 7.4 percent in overall audience and up 26.5 percent in 18-49.

Listed below are the last 11 weeks of overall viewership and 18-49 demo ratings for SmackDown, along with the 10-week averages in both categories. This week's show was down 4.8 percent in overall viewers and down 1.6 percent in 18-49 as compared to the recent averages.

sd-ratings.webp