• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, August 28th, 2020: Universal Title contract signing set

bradatar

WS' favorite son
I want no questioning of me again. I’m the only mother fucking one who said that’s a heel turn. DA BIG DOG BOUT TO BE MY NEW FAV

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
bradatar said:
I want no questioning of me again. I’m the only mother fucking one who said that’s a heel turn. DA BIG DOG BOUT TO BE MY NEW FAVSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well to be fair, I wasn't watching live. I would've called it also if I was, but I seen it the next morning. :lol and was saying that to myself before I logged on here.

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Roman about to be loved even more.

Honestly, I never saw the Heyman swerve coming. Not sure who all did.

Big E, Sami Zayn and Roman/Heyman...i'm sure that I am forgetting something else...some things that I liked about this episode. Oh yes, POSTMAN PEARCE!

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Given that just as many people wanted to see this side of him and will cheer him like a face now because of it

Chris

Dreams are Endless
And there's no fans so it doesn't matter as much unless he's doing outlandishly good or evil things