• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, August 25th 2023: RIP Bray Wyatt

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm gonna have to watch the rest later tonight or tomorrow I don't think I can get through the LA Knight promo from what I've heard rn

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
This was just about the best way to do a tribute show. Wasn't like Raw is Owen or RAW is Eddie where folks talked about how Bray touched them, since that's all already been said on various medium. Glad that they did multiple tributes to Terry Funk and Bray Wyatt most of all. Glad they brought back the Hardcore Match for one night, even if it was in-name only. We also got a few stories continued in between, but none of the major angles, since rightfully they were pushed back for these tributes.

WWE did just about everything right tonight.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
"Unlike all the other wrestlers who went there, he actually attended classes" I'm dying

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
You know. I didn’t even really think of that. I was wondering where the stuff was where they talked about Bray was like they did for Eddie and Owen. But the difference is, back then social media wasn’t what it is now. Back then you really couldn’t put your feelings and thoughts out there online. So I guess it makes sense they didn’t have those little segments

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Well social media I don’t even know if it existed when Owen died I’m sure it wasn’t. I THINK it was when Eddie did, but not to the scale it is now. Pretty sure MySpace was a thing