• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, August 25th 2023: RIP Bray Wyatt

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Brandon Blaze said:
Damn. TCU got beat so bad in the Natty they starting the year off at #17
They were an older squad. The top players graduated and mid-card teams that touch the Main Event like them can't reload like the big 3 schools.

Storm Trooper

somebody in the general vicinity of my house is shooting off fireworks.... I'm thinking it's a Bray Wyatt tribute cause what the hell else you doing fireworks for on August 25?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Maybe they are NASCAR fans, and since NASCAR moved the old 4th of July race to this weekend a few years ago, they are celebrating 4th of July this weekend

Storm Trooper

Sabretooth said:
Could’ve at least worn the Fiend mask to the ring
nah man it doesn't fit. They were opponents not partners. And I highly doubt they're going call up Jojo to overnight the mask to the site of Smackdown the day the man died.

Storm Trooper

Sabretooth said:
Does that matter when the man died?
nobody else is wearing Bray stuff (armbands aside), so it'd be weird seeing one guy who wrestled the man 5 years ago doing it. LA Knight would have been more logical to tribute the man given their recent history (and LA Knight knocked it out of the park while staying in character).