• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live LIVe SmackDown Discussion thread, August 19th 2022: Roman Reigns and Drew McIntyre to go head-to-head

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I know people prefer Gigi and I get why but Jacy had a better showing last night in my opinion. I just hope Mandy joins them on Smackdown as soon as she drops the belt and that they're not splitting them up for good.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Shayna gonna tap out at Clash so all will be right with the world :drose
g18c.gif

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
I know people prefer Gigi and I get why but Jacy had a better showing last night in my opinion. I just hope Mandy joins them on Smackdown as soon as she drops the belt and that they're not splitting them up for good.
Low key thought it was refreshing without mandy

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
I say that because it gives Jacy & Gigi a shine without Mandy being the center of attention. Jacy & Gigi feel like the first legit tag team threat in this divsion since boss n hug

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Yeah, I liked seeing them on their own but I do hope they’re not split up and Mandy joins them soon because I love them together.

Dale

Super Moderator
On this morning’s episode, Dave and Bryan discuss that besides Zoey Stark’s injury, Toxic Attraction had to be put into the Womens Tag Titles tournament because Nikkita Lyons is not vaccinated for COVID. She was not able to cross the border to Canada.​