• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live LIVe SmackDown Discussion thread, August 12th 2022: Gunther vs Nakamura - IC Title

DammitC

it did suck; 90% of that match (that didn't involve the forklift moments) was no different than the rest of their previous matches, and the bs interference near the end isn't different than 40-50% of Reigns's title defenses

DammitC

Booty said:
Half the sight has him on ignore, repeating the same lame jokes 1000 times has earned him that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Making up BS stories about me :mj4

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
DammitC said:
it did suck; 90% of that match (that didn't involve the forklift moments) was no different than the rest of their previous matches with the finisher/signature spams, and the bs interference near the end isn't different than 40-50% of Reigns's title defenses
What in the dear fuck were you expecting at this point of the run? The match was fun throughout and both guys played their usual moves after this 20th battle or so. PLUS we really didn't even want the match tbf but it worked anyway. And with it being a match with a no DQ type of stipulation... ummm there was bound to be interferences.