• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, August 11th 2023: Austin Theory defends the US Championship

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reed is on a lot but I agree with the others
I'm not saying he's not on TV but he's been kind of directionless since he returned. His association with Miz lead to nothing and now I'm not even sure who he's feuding with.I figured Nakamura but he just turned heel so that's probably not leading anywhere either. It's a shame because I truly believe there was some potential with all of those people except maybe Tegan.

Y2Jayne

Oh shit you know your reign has been lackluster when they'd rather put the belt on someone pushing 50.

Poor Theory, he didn't have much to work with over the last few months. His time with the Way on NXT showed he can be fun.

Y2Jayne

I never liked Street Profits' gimmick but seeing them as heels with Bobby is interesting. Kind of looking forward to seeing more of this.

I still want my mega stable with them, MVP, Omos, Alexander and Benjamin though.

Y2Jayne

So Jimmy betrayed Jey because he thought he'd turn heel as Tribal Chief... and turned heel in the process :Cocky

Wiseman

O.J.A.S.
Jimmy, "I did it cause you were going to tear this family apart" *super kicks Jey 6 days earlier* "So I did it instead".

Dale

Super Moderator
Does this confirm that Rey would have won the match if he didn't get knocked loopy, or do you reckon Santos still won and they did this angle anyway?

Cwalker

Does this confirm that Rey would have won the match if he didn't get knocked loopy, or do you reckon Santos still won and they did this angle anyway?
I think Uncle Dave said Santos was going over regardless. But this doesn’t make sense if Rey wasn’t winning.

Unless they’re using this to turn Santos heel. But the LwO is over so why split them.

So in summation, I think Uncle Dave was full of shit

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I hope it doesn’t mean the LWO stab Rey in the back because like previously mentioned they’re over and they work well as faces.

Stuff with Edge and Sheamus was cool but other than that I wasn’t really feeling this show. I think Raw was the better show this week tbh.