• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, April 9th, 2021: SmackDownMania?

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Honey-Blazed said:
The crowd is the main thing I’m looking forward to for this show tbh.That’s sad lol
Same, it's been a whole year, wrestling really needs fan compared to most other sports and stuff

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
The Fourth Wall said:
Bryan doesn't seem like a babyface, it's weird, idk
yeah i kinda agree, everyone in this feud is coming off as a dick. i love roman, but he's def a dick :lmao

Marty McFourth

Mox Girl said:
yeah i kinda agree, everyone in this feud is coming off as a dick. i love roman, but he's def a dick :lmao
Definitely a very weird vibe to the whole feud. They all feel like heels, I am excited for it tho. I honestly can't call the winner right now

bradatar

WS' favorite son
They better open with a wild match tomorrow. I know I’m gonna be loud as hell and this being the first live event in a year is gonna be electric

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marty McFourth

bradatar said:
They better open with a wild match tomorrow. I know I’m gonna be loud as hell and this being the first live event in a year is gonna be electric Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Word going around it'll be Drew vs Bobby

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
bradatar said:
They better open with a wild match tomorrow. I know I’m gonna be loud as hell and this being the first live event in a year is gonna be electric Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
drew vs lashley is opening

Marty McFourth

I actually think that is the perfect spot for that match, even though it's WWE Championship which is a bit weird I suppose.

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
im glad, that means drew will be the first entrance of the show so he'll get a massive crowd pop