• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, April 8th 2022: Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns returns to SmackDown this Friday

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The funny thing is I'm not really a fan of Fabian Aichner as a ring name but that's more likely to he kept since he's not getting called up yet apparently :lol

Dale

Super Moderator
One of the times where shortening their respective names might have worked. I can just hear the ring announcer "Barthel, Aichner, GUNTHER.....IMPERIUM" :WOW

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
The funny thing is I'm not really a fan of Fabian Aichner as a ring name but that's more likely to he kept since he's not getting called up yet apparently :lol

They’ll keep Vincenzo under their hat til he gets called up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bradatar

WS' favorite son
She parades her husband around on her social media so not sure the single mom thing will work

I didn’t know she got married. She’ll run with the marine gimmick though. Especially if she’s going to feud with Charlotte. Don’t think Southern Belle works as a face

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I didn’t know she got married. She’ll run with the marine gimmick though. Especially if she’s going to feud with Charlotte. Don’t think Southern Belle works as a face

She was married when the Ric angle happened lol

bradatar

WS' favorite son
I still have a disdain for it as a singular name lol not everyone has a name like Batista or Goldberg, you can't be a star just named "Ludwig" or "Butch" but WWE also knows that, the conversation should be whether or not they're wrong for not seeing main event potential in these guys to me

Idk about that. Sheamus is a perfect comparison that says otherwise. Sheamus could fight for a world title and be believable still too (not against Roman but you know what I mean)

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Idk about that. Sheamus is a perfect comparison that says otherwise. Sheamus could fight for a world title and be believable still too (not against Roman but you know what I mean)

My point about Batista and Goldberg was that singular names work when they are cool but Ludwig is a long shot and Butch has no chance lol

bradatar

WS' favorite son
My point about Batista and Goldberg was that singular names work when they are cool but Ludwig is a long shot and Butch has no chance lol

Yeah I know but Sheamus works and is the same type of shit. It can work if the character is good.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah I know but Sheamus works and is the same type of shit. It can work if the character is good.

Fair enough. Sheamus was also known as Sheamus O'Shaunessy or whatever so going to one named benefited him for sure:lol

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I was a drunk up until last February. I don’t remember things.

Lol yeah she’s been married and they have another daughter been together for like a decade

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I think the name Butch is over with fans ironically lol. I don’t think Ludwig sounds as bad as others, but I wonder if Aichner had been called would he have been named like Beethoven or Mozart.