• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, April 7th 2023: New Champions return to SmackDown

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I fuckin' dug SmackDown, felt like Raw should have been. Even stuff like Ivar/Ricochet felt like actual progression

Butters

That's Me!
Sam lifting that crate was the most unrealistic thing I've ever seen on WWE television
How about when LA Knight came in to Xavier and Madcap playing WWE 2k23 on an XBOX while Xavier was using a PS5 controller? I can only suspend my belief so much here.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Friday's episode of WWE SmackDown averaged 2.468 million viewers on Fox, up four percent from the previous week's WrestleMania go-home show. This matches the best audience total for SmackDown since January 27.

SmackDown topped all of television with a 0.69 rating in the 18-49 demo, up 4.5 percent from the prior week. It's SmackDown's highest rating in that category since the Christmas Day episode in 2020 that had a huge NFL lead-in.

SmackDown also led all of TV with a 0.51 rating in 18-34, almost tripling the closest competition on English-language network TV.

As compared to the same week in 2022, SmackDown's overall viewership was up 10.7 percent while its 18-49 rating was up 15 percent.

Listed below are the last 11 weeks of overall viewership and 18-49 demo ratings for SmackDown, as well as the 10-week averages in both categories. This week's show was up 3.7 percent in overall viewers and up 11.3 percent in 18-49 as compared to the recent averages.

sd-ratings.jpg