• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, April 30th, 2021: Roman Reigns and Daniel Bryan set for high-stakes Universal Title clash

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch

I thought the match was great. Just great stuff from both guys. I could have done without all of the ad breaks but it is what it is.

I’m digging Roman’s new theme too, RIP to The Shield theme though:pour

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Last night's fast nationals saw SmackDown average 1.923 million viewers on Fox, the lowest number for the show since February 12. That was down 5.8 percent from last week's overnight viewership.

The show went against night two of this year's NFL Draft, which aired on ESPN, ABC, and the NFL Network. The draft coverage on ABC drew lower-than-usual numbers for that station, but the draft also draws from the same type of audience as SmackDown. The cable ratings from last night won't be out until Monday. Night one of the draft did its best ratings on ESPN.

Last night's SmackDown was headlined by a Universal Championship match where Daniel Bryan put his SmackDown career on the line against Roman Reigns. The show also featured an Intercontinental title match where Apollo Crews defended against Big E.

SmackDown drew the same 0.5 rating in the 18-49 demo as it has seven of the last eight weeks. That led all network programming.

In the 18-34 demo, SmackDown also led all network programming with a 0.3 rating. That's the same number the show has done every week but one so far in 2021.

Year-over-year, SmackDown was up 0.2 percent in viewership, so almost identical. It drew the same overnight rating in 18-49 as one year ago this week and was up 50 percent in 18-34.

source: f4wonline.com