• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, April 28th 2023: The WWE Draft Begins + Title match

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Booty By Jake said:
MLW…..big chance?
giphy.gif
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I mean yeah, both couldn't get real work in WWE, AEW or elsewhere, Fatu bc of his legal issues and Hammerstone for why I don't have a clue, and Court signed them both to contracts and pushed them as major main eventers and now they're considered the biggest names not in a major company bc of it

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Booty By Jake said:
Let my joke stand sir I’ve never watched a minute of MLW in my life Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
A good weekly wrestling show when it airs, sometimes one of the better ones. Absolutely attrocious management and terrible ownership

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
When MLW can be consistent. With their schedule and their roster, it’s actually one of the better shows.

The problem is Court is rarely consistent.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
A good weekly wrestling show when it airs, sometimes one of the better ones. Absolutely attrocious management and terrible ownership

I’m sure it’s fine I just don’t have the time for more wrestling as it is

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Hayterade said:
When MLW can be consistent. With their schedule and their roster, it’s actually one of the better shows. The problem is Court is rarely consistent.
Yeah it's my weirdest relationship with a company bc when it's airing I love the product, such a cool mix of styles but God they can't ever keep shit going normal

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Booty By Jake said:
That would make sense cuz he’s def got the look Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I agree and I also think it may have been around thr 2.0 rebranding so unless they wanted him straight for the main roster he didn't fit their criterias

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I agree and I also think it may have been around thr 2.0 rebranding so unless they wanted him straight for the main roster he didn't fit their criterias

Someday I’m sure he’ll get an offer cuz the dude screams WWE to me