• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, April 12th 2024: WrestleMania Fallout

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Tanga coming to WWE would be the best thing for them and NJPW get him the fuck out of this singles run
I think it’d be the best thing for Tanga but my guess is Tonga is really looking forward to doing some singles stuff.

I’ll never say no to GOD though

Kross Rhodes

Tama being the second hand guy to Solo is something I would have never expected and it sounds great to me so far too
Yeah exactly. I just didn’t want him to be like the fifth guy behind Roman but him being the right hand of solo. Sounds like it’s gonna be fire.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Cwalker said:
I wanna hear him talk more
I don't, he is weaker at it I'll def agree but for now he can do so much without having to or only saying minimal lines. Milk that as long as you can

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Cwalker said:
I wanna hear him talk more
I mean if you want him to be a spectacular talker I think you're gonna be disappointed but it would also not be a good fit for his character. He's a quiet ass kicker who shows up, causes damage, leaves. He shouldn't be cutting long promos.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
I think it’d be the best thing for Tanga but my guess is Tonga is really looking forward to doing some singles stuff.

I’ll never say no to GOD though

Factions need a tag team
I don’t see it being Solo or Jacob so GOD is the logical move brothers to replace brothers in the bloodline

Kross Rhodes

Solo means business. Man just straight up, broke the advocates phone so he couldn’t call the tribal chief. I get Roman is part time, but in kayfabe Roman literally just show up next week.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Kross Rhodes said:
I actually like Tonga in the ring, but even I would agree. His mouth is his strongest suit so I would say just let him talk.
I like him in ring too, it's Tanga Loa I'm cold on solo I was just meaning he can cut promos really well mostly