• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, April 12th 2024: WrestleMania Fallout

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Deadd2009 said:
Im going out on a limb and saying the Universal title Is all but retired because in Codys entrance tonight, he was announced as the Undisputed WWE Champion again.
I'd say it was retired the moment the World Heavyweight Championship became a thing again.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Sikoa as the new leader of the Bloodline? :deandre

So I take the Usos are reuniting by the end of the year.

Dale

Super Moderator
Man, we're really gonna get Roman coming back as a face aren't we and bringing The Uso's back together :banderas:

Bloodline vs New Bloodline is gonna be special, we're gonna be in for another treat.

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
I mean name a time where KO hasn't been hot. Extremely consistent worker.
62cb16f0869c64afef0983a3a8e1ab62

Cwalker

Man, we're really gonna get Roman coming back as a face aren't we and bringing The Uso's back together :banderas:

Bloodline vs New Bloodline is gonna be special, we're gonna be in for another treat.
The real Bloodline Civil War.

They’ve got another year or 2 of solid story to tell