• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

SmackDown Live Live SmackDown Discussion thread, April 12th 2024: WrestleMania Fallout

Dale

Super Moderator

Cody Rhodes returns to SmackDown for the first time as WWE Champion​

20240412_SD_Cody_FC_Tonight--34a4eb1f926ddc68be014d27cdd92179.jpg

The American Nightmare returns to the blue brand after finishing his story at WrestleMania XL and just days after being handed a mysterious gift from The Rock on Monday Night Raw.

With the WWE Championship in tow, what will Cody Rhodes have to say when he addresses the WWE Universe?

Bayley makes her first appearance since winning the WWE Women’s Championship at WrestleMania XL​

20240412_SD_Bayley_FC_Tonight--0870ff79e879b42a9e99c2dc4c7c57a0.jpg

New WWE Women’s Champion Bayley will hit the ring for the first time as WWE Women’s Champion after her triumph over IYO SKY at WrestleMania XL.​

Last edited:

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I think they’re saving solo for a bigger show so it has a bigger build, so I’m fine with this. It just means that they’re really hyping up Cody‘s first challenger in a big way by having them have to earn it.