• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Royal Rumble Discussion Thread - Saturday January 27th 2024

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Also what was the deal with Jordynne Grace showing up? Probably my biggest surprise last night.

Mickie James made sense because she was a former WWE superstar but I wasn't expecting another TNA woman taking part in a Rumble.
What kind of deal do the companies have?

Tyler2

Abap
Also what was the deal with Jordynne Grace showing up? Probably my biggest surprise last night.

Mickie James made sense because she was a former WWE superstar but I wasn't expecting another TNA woman taking part in a Rumble.
What kind of deal do the companies have?
Honestly thought it was cool even though Jordynne looks like she's on something. Was hoping for more surprises in the men's match. Kinda glad I went to Collision and caught the rumbles. Now I gotta find a stream of Jericho's cruise

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Honestly thought it was cool even though Jordynne looks like she's on something
She was very round when I last saw her, she's completely changed her figure and looks toned as hell, I thought she looked amazing. One girl I wouldn't mind jumping ships.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Ouf just saw hhh answer .... says he didn't read the lawsuit? What a liar and way to dowplay. How is Cody better at this? That's two clown comments on the presser. Coming off slimey

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Hunter getting fucking roasted on social media. He somehow made TK look good in conferences. What a fucking moron. So disappointing. Only guy with class was Cody.