• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Royal Rumble Discussion Thread - Saturday 29th January

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Kid Vicious said:
I’ll amend my last statement, if Seth gets Roman at WrestleMania and wins the title, I’m fine with that finish.That beating though is perfect. The fans were getting behind Seth in the match and now he has what he needs for a mega babyface run.
That did feel like the seeds for a Seth babyface run again. Intrigued to see how it plays out.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Sabretooth said:
So if someone was taunting you for weeks about stabbing you in the back and saying you couldn’t do shit on your own, you wouldn’t just want to choke them out and not care about the victory?
I mean Seth said “you can’t beat me.” He didn’t beat him. Seth was right :toomanykobes

Cwalker

I’ll amend my last statement, if Seth gets Roman at WrestleMania and wins the title, I’m fine with that finish.

That beating though is perfect. The fans were getting behind Seth in the match and now he has what he needs for a mega babyface run.
When he turns babyface again, we gotta make sure he stays off Twitter :side: