• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, September 6th 2021: Raw Womens Title + Tag Team Turmoil

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
I'll make sure to get my membership card that lets me have an opinion next time. now who sounds elitist eh

I'm not sure how that even makes sense. You are saying a show sucks when you watched according to you 2 segments. I guess you just go by what people say online? Or?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Feels pretty full of shit when you're still responding, my dude.
ah ok, so i cannot converse or answer what you say without caring if you're mad? interesting take. maybe just stop responding yourself, since you obviously couldnt answer the actual important meat and potatoes of my response. again , sorry if i hurt my feelings with my one comment.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I'm not sure how that even makes sense. You are saying a show sucks when you watched according to you 2 segments. I guess you just go by what people say online? Or?
i said those two segments sucked tho, via ajoke. you guys need proper reading skills and thicker skin. i dont care that you enjoyed the show nor did i say you were not allowed lol

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
ah ok, so i cannot converse or answer what you say without caring if you're mad? interesting take. maybe just stop responding yourself, since you obviously couldnt answer the actual important meat and potatoes of my response. again , sorry if i hurt my feelings with my one comment.
Tbh I'm just trying to get RAW to 1000 posts here. :kawhi

But do go fuck yourself.