• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, September 26th 2022: Alpha Academy in tag action + Riddle ENTERS THE DARK VOID

Deezy

DZ PZ
Chris said:
Hey Jonny you ready for this?
no-brainer-homer-simpson.gif

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I refuse to believe that video was uploaded 15 years sgo tho :lol there's no fucking way lol gotta be backdated somehow just to fuck with us
They have a view newest comment first. Wish they had oldest to see at least when the first comment was lol

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Chris said:
I refuse to believe that video was uploaded 15 years sgo tho :lol there's no fucking way lol gotta be backdated somehow just to fuck with us
It actually was, but they could've just gained access to the account and had the place upload that new video

Lady Claymore

You know as much as Sami pulls on that shirt it's gonna be 3 sizes bigger by the end of the night. So long as Jey doesn't get pissy and rip it off.

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
The conclusion of this is absolutely going to be some heel coming out with the white rabbit shit just to say "what, were you expecting someone else?!" and THEN Fiend comes out and wrecks them. Just to throw out one last red herring

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Nostradamus said:
The conclusion of this is absolutely going to be some heel coming out with the white rabbit shit just to say "what, were you expecting someone else?!" and THEN Fiend comes out and wrecks them. Just to throw out one last red herring
Corbin