• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, September 21st, 2020: Championship Opportunities Await

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Slapjack, T-Bar, and Mace? lol

tumblr_ov2p63nsmF1r0jlbgo5_500.gifv

Mase is gonna sue someone

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- Kevin Owens/Shane McMahon/Dabba-Kato/Braun Strowman/Aleister Black Kevin Owens Show segment + Owens slapping Dabba in the face + Black ambushing Owens

- Keith Lee vs Drew McIntyre

- Randy Orton attacking Drew McIntyre and Keith Lee post-match + Orton giving Keith the Punt

- Randy Orton promo

- Bianca Belair training session in the gym

- Dolph Ziggler beating Arturo Ruas in a fight via Sleeper Hold + Braun Strowman post-match interview

- Seth Rollins/Mysterio Family segment

- Randy Orton giving Drew McIntyre the RKO in the middle of the post-match chaos to close the show

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Retribution the first group to actually become worse through the reveal of members?

Sabretooth

I can’t anymore. Who in the fuck came up with those names? Mace is fine I guess but T-Bar and Slapjack? SLAPJACK. You want people to be afraid of you but you call yourself Slapjack? Like a fucking pancake?

Jesus Christ WWE are really pushing my limits.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I can’t anymore. Who in the fuck came up with those names? Mace is fine I guess but T-Bar and Slapjack? SLAPJACK. You want people to be afraid of you but you call yourself Slapjack? Like a fucking pancake?

Jesus Christ WWE are really pushing my limits.

I'm choosing to believe it's a Stevie Ray reference bc he'd use a slapjack as a weapon in WCW