• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Live Raw thread, October 5th, 2020: Drew McIntyre & The Street Profits battle Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode

Dale

Super Moderator
20201002_Raw_Drew_Randy_TagTeams_FC_Mondays--9b9e08932c2bc71d802b127021ff3817.jpg

Drew McIntyre & The Street Profits battle Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode
WWE Champion Drew McIntyre and Raw Tag Team Champions The Street Profits will join forces for a huge Six-Man Tag Team battle on Raw, as they take on the trio of Randy Orton, Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode.

The Viper is clearly not through with McIntyre and has backup in Ziggler & Roode, with whom there is no love lost with the WWE Champion. Will that be enough to put down the championship trio, or will McIntyre, Angelo Dawkins & Montez Ford bring the smoke?

20201002_Raw_KO_Bray_FC_Mondays--5f0ad99fff902ad5194e533b292e8f31.jpg

Kevin Owens invites Bray Wyatt to “The Kevin Owens Show”
This past Friday on SmackDown, Kevin Owens attempted to interview Alexa Bliss about her unusual personality changes in recent weeks, but he instead came face to face with the true horror that is The Fiend.

After feeling The Fiend’s brutal wrath, KO has invited Bray Wyatt to appear on “The Kevin Owens Show” this Monday on Raw. Will the sinister mind behind the Firefly Fun House accept?​

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Someone make sure to tag me in here when Raw starts. I'm watching this Pats/Chiefs game until Raw and don't wanna lose track of time.