• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, October 31st 2022: Roman Reigns heads to Raw tonight ahead of WWE Crown Jewel

Sabretooth

Imagine if in real life you could settle your shit like WWE. There’s so many people I wanna powerbomb through a table.

Deezy

DZ PZ
we-shall-watch-the-world-burn-evil-smile.gif

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
I'm wondering if they're gonna have Bayley break up the group. Especially if she loses on Saturday.

Bad News Booty

It’s Ghetto Blaster Time, Fool
So I missed it all can someone gimme the rundown do what Gargano said?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
So I missed it all can someone gimme the rundown do what Gargano said?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Gargano claimed Dexter was down on his luck financially, and Miz was giving him money to fake the abductions, to garner sympathy cause he's a phony celebrity.

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- Austin Theory vs Seth Rollins

- R-Truth's interactions with JBL in their segment

- Chad Gable pre-match promo + Alpha Academy's performance before the match ( :lol )

- Matt Riddle vs Otis Trick or Street Fight

- Bayley motivating and hyping up her fellow Damage Control members in Dakota Kai and Io Shirai backstage

- The Miz vs Mustafa Ali

- Byron Saxton/Johnny Gargano backstage segment where the latter reveals that The Miz initially paid off Dexter Lumis to cause his own "downfall" for fame ( :lol )

- Damage Control vs Asuka/Alexa Bliss for the Women's Tag titles