• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, October 12th, 2020: Mustafa Ali to speak about his RETRIBUTION reveal

Dale

Super Moderator
Mustafa Ali to speak about his RETRIBUTION reveal
Mustafa Ali shocked the WWE Universe last Monday by revealing he was the leader of RETRIBUTION. Speculation has been running rampant, but we will hear directly from the source as Ali speaks on Raw.

So what will Ali have to say?

----------

Seth Rollins bids farewell to Raw
Seth Rollins was Raw's first overall pick of the 2016 WWE Brad Extension Draft. In the four years since, Rollins has been a mainstay on Mondays and even had the nickname "The Monday Night Messiah." But on the first night of the WWE Draft, SmackDown selected Rollins, bringing his time on Raw to a close.

----------

Dual-Brand Women’s Battle Royal for Raw Women’s Championship Match
Is anyone ready for Asuka? Superstars from both Raw and SmackDown will step up to prove it this Monday in a Dual-Brand Battle Royal with a future Raw Women's Championship opportunity on the line.

Which Superstar — from which brand?! — be the last woman standing to earn a Title Match against The Empress?

----------

Kevin Owens to face Aleister Black in a No Disqualification Match
Kevin Owens and Aleister Black have been at odds since Black returned and attacked Owens on the KO Show on Aug. 24. From battling inside Raw Underground to surprise Black Mas attacks, this rivalry has been brutal. It will get more intense live this Monday on Raw when they collide in a No Disqualification Match.

Which brawler will have his hand raised?

----------

Night 2 of the draft continues

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
So that Seth bit, I wonder if that means he'll have one last match on there?

Regardless, Drew is now my only reason to watch Raw, before I had no reason to watch SD, but now Raw is getting dangerously close to that position.

Ace

Wait so why did we randomly have that Fiend match vs KO? If we're not integrating it into the Aleister Black feud?

Also dual-brand battle royal aka we don't know who to put in a storyline with Asuka anymore so lets kill time by giving someone a random short-term shot that they will 100% lose.

Interested to see how the Seth and Mustafa angles go, both could go either way.