• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, October 10th 2022: DX presents to you their 25th Anniversary Celebration on the SEASON PREMIERE

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- The interactions between Sami Zayn, Jey Uso, and Matt Riddle during the opening segment

- Austin Theory vs Johnny Gargano

- Judgment Day setting up an assault on an emotional Rey Mysterio post-match after attempting to get him to hit Dominik Mysterio

- Judgment Day/O.C post-match segment plus brawl + the Club returning after AJ Styles faked out Judgment Day

- Damage Control assaults Candice LeRae and Bianca Belair post-match

- Maryse/The Miz/Dexter Lumis birthday celebration segment + Dexter attacking Miz that led to Maryse being covered in cake + Dexter eating the cake ( :lol )

- Seth Rollins baiting an injured Bobby Lashley to go through with the United States title contest in his mini pre-match promo

- Matt Riddle vs Sami Zayn

- DX closing segment to celebrate their 25-year anniversary ( :Clap: )

Sabretooth

Highlights of Raw:

- The interactions between Sami Zayn, Jey Uso, and Matt Riddle during the opening segment

- Austin Theory vs Johnny Gargano

- Judgment Day setting up an assault on an emotional Rey Mysterio post-match after attempting to get him to hit Dominik Mysterio

- Judgment Day/O.C post-match segment plus brawl + the Club returning after AJ Styles faked out Judgment Day

- Damage Control assaults Candice LeRae and Bianca Belair post-match

- Maryse/The Miz/Dexter Lumis birthday celebration segment + Dexter attacking Miz that led to Maryse being covered in cake + Dexter eating the cake ( :lol )

- Seth Rollins baiting an injured Bobby Lashley to go through with the United States title contest in his mini pre-match promo

- Matt Riddle vs Sami Zayn

- DX closing segment to celebrate their 25-year anniversary ( :Clap: )
Brock Lesnar returning wasn’t a highlight

DammitC

Brock Lesnar returning wasn’t a highlight

Why in the world would I include Brock Lesnar when he's destroyed 98% of the current roster over the last 5-7 years?

It baffles me that crowds still encourage this guy to come back, and do the same boring Suplex City shit. I don't care if he's a cowboy now. He'll still squash everyone else, and harm WWE's main event scene yet again.