• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, November 9th, 2020: Drew McIntyre to stop by “A Moment of Bliss”

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
Chuck Bass said:
I had to finish Raw on the Dish app and lol the picture they got might be outdated
34956609133f1ea9f45293b6bc7b84e2.jpg
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
its also not in the performance center either haha, everything about that is outdated

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Mox Girl said:
i also realised the title of the raw thread says that drew was supposed to be on a moment of bliss and that didnt happen
Alexa Bliss and the Fiend to join Retribution, being united by having had their segments cancelled. You heard it here first

DammitC

Highlights of Raw:

- The Miz/John Morrison/Randy Orton/New Day/Drew McIntyre MizTV opening segment + attacks

- Elias vs Jeff Hardy vs (Matt) Riddle

- AJ Styles/Jordan Omogbehin/Keith Lee/(Matt) Riddle/Sheamus/Braun Strowman pre-match segment

- Keith Lee/(Matt) Riddle vs Sheamus/Braun Strowman + AJ Styles being the fun referee

- Alexa Bliss/Nikki Cross backstage segment

- Hurt Business/Titus O'Neal pre-match segment

- Drew McIntyre/Sheamus backstage segment

- Mustafa Ali vs Ricochet

- Randy Orton threatening Adam Pearce backstage about the board of staff booking him versus Drew McIntyre next week for the WWE title

- Randy Orton/The Miz/John Morrison vs New Day/Drew McIntyre

Last edited: