• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, November 7th 2022: Seth Rollins holds a US Title Open Challenge on the Crown Jewel fallout show.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
When they make theory sit at the kiddie table at the meetings cause he's the only one that tried and failed on a non-world title

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
If they wanted to build him back up, I don't see why he couldn't just disappear and cash-in later, it's not like he was in a rush, he got the briefcase in July

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
I see this as a character rehaul of sorts. Maybe there’s plans to rebuild him after this, I dunno. I’m not even a Theory fan but I thought it was silly.

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
I don't see why Hunter would do this to bury him just because he was chosen by his stepfather, he used to be on NXT, so I'm sure we would have known for a while if he didn't like him.
So I tend to think that there's a plan behind all of this, I just don't like the execution so far

Sabretooth

Yeah I honestly feel like this is just a total reset for him. I feel like he’s gonna change his gimmick to someone who wants and needs revenge so he’s gonna build himself back better to make sure he’s never humiliated again.