• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, November 7th 2022: Seth Rollins holds a US Title Open Challenge on the Crown Jewel fallout show.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
New Day/Usos promo was great at the start and they were dead for it, idk if anything could saved it. Glad Brock wasn't wasted here or anything lol poor Mia didn't get a peep when she returned but I wouldn't have expected much there even if it was a good crowd tbf

Dale

Super Moderator
Honestly not even mad at the Theory stuff, I said before he even won the briefcase that it was too early for him and it ended up being a hinderance. Even with Vince in charge I don't think there was ever a plan set out for him with it, they were just high on him at that point. He was a joke character in The Way, basically a joke character on the main roster being a selfie taking goober and it seemed like everything he got through kayfabe was through Vince. Now the burden of the briefcase is gone, kill this character dead and have him disappear for a few months and bring him back with a new focus.

Cwalker

In regards to Theory, I would like to think that Hunter’s tearing him down before building him back up. Only way I could justify that 15 match losing streak he had and now this.

Remove the stigma of being the “pet project” that Vince thrust upon and start fresh. And he has the benefit of being so young, that in 2-3 years, nobody will remember this.

That’s me being optimistic.

Sabretooth

New Day/Usos promo was great at the start and they were dead for it, idk if anything could saved it. Glad Brock wasn't wasted here or anything lol poor Mia didn't get a peep when she returned but I wouldn't have expected much there even if it was a good crowd tbf
Yeah the show started off with a heartfelt promo from the two best tag teams of the last decade and the crowd didn’t make a peep and it was just fucked from there.

Cwalker

I don’t think Wilkes-Barre or wherever they were have a good track record when it comes to crowd noise.

Scrolling through social media last name, too many people were saying they were the worst crowd in quite some time.

Sabretooth

I don’t think Wilkes-Barre or wherever they were have a good track record when it comes to crowd noise.

Scrolling through social media last name, too many people were saying they were the worst crowd in quite some time.
It was at the Mohegan sun. That’s a big ass hotel in PA. There’s also a Mohegan sun in Connecticut that I’ve been to many times. I thought that’s the one they were at lol. I didn’t know the one in PA had an arena too. Whatever the case they fucking suck.

Sabretooth

It must be so annoying for the wrestlers too having to perform like that when no one is saying shit. Probably felt like they were back in COVID

Sabretooth

176FBEA6-63F1-4877-A9F3-7AD0CFC330BB.jpeg