• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, November 7th 2022: Seth Rollins holds a US Title Open Challenge on the Crown Jewel fallout show.

Dale

Super Moderator

Seth “Freakin” Rollins to hold U.S. Title Open Challenge​

20221107_RAW_SethRollins_FC_Tonight--08a3e1e2205b31d1568d52bb8cc2c76e.jpg

Tonight on Monday Night Raw, The Visionary will turn back the clock and emulate one of his rivals in John Cena as he holds an Open Challenge for the United States Championship.

Since defeating Bobby Lashley a few weeks ago in Brooklyn for the stars-and-stripes championship, Rollins retained against Matt Riddle and took down Austin Theory in a Championship Contender’s Match last week.

Who will challenge Rollins for the title?​

Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
So, it’s clearly gonna be Ali who answers right? I mean :lol unless they have him attacked before hand, then I don’t see logic of it being anyone else.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Blaze said:
So, it’s clearly gonna be Ali who answers right? I mean :lol unless they have him attacked before hand, then I don’t see logic of it being anyone else.
someone slashed his tires so he didn't get to the arena quick enough

Deezy

DZ PZ
Chris said:
someone slashed his tires so he didn't get to the arena quick enough
Seth: "ahhahahahaha too bad Ali had four flat tires"....Ali: "who said it was FOUR flat tires"? attacks

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Hey it's the Uso's. They're missing their brother Sami Uso. As such they are insufficiently Ucey.