• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, November 29th 2021: Edge returns to Monday Night Raw

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Chris Kringle said:
Blaze I'm not wasting time correcting typos when your context clues should tell you I meant Miz lmao
tbh. I just like when other people mess up. :lol Since I have like 40 a day at minimum

Chris

Dreams are Endless
The Blaze said:
tbh. I just like when other people mess up. :lol Since I have like 40 a day at minimum
worry about yourself not other people smh you're just like that damn Tony Khan

Chris

Dreams are Endless
You think Beth just a bad wife and is gonna let Maryse have at it? She might be too worried about her singing career tbf

Dale

Super Moderator
I like Beth, she was great but I don't think anyone is clamouring for an in ring return and Maryse is close to bottom barrel as you can get.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
I will agree I was never high on Maryse as a wrestler, seeing Beth come back is always pop worthy for me though if it happens. I feel like that mixed tag with Stephanie and Ronda at WrestleMania has given me more hope with these matches.