• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Live Raw thread, November 28th 2022: All the fallout from Survivor Series: WARGAMES *No preview*

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Blaze said:
Where was he with the help when Dexter needed it after he was fired? :francis
That's the real reveal. Dexter wasn't down on his luck, he was actually well off. He just saw an opportunity to get back to WWE and took it.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
StormTrooper 85 said:
That's the real reveal. Dexter wasn't down on his luck, he was actually well off. He just saw an opportunity to get back to WWE and took it.
Nah he went to NWA, he was down bad

Storm Trooper

If I can be Storm Trooper for a Minute
Chris said:
Nah he went to NWA, he was down bad
meh NWA may be shit booking now that they won't put the 10 Pounds of Gold back on Cardona he was probaby getting that Ex-WWE money.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
StormTrooper 85 said:
meh NWA may be shit booking now that they won't put the 10 Pounds of Gold back on Cardona he was probaby getting that Ex-WWE money.
Lumis only made one appearance before getting rehired I think and he was positioned as a main eventer at least lol

Deezy

DZ PZ
bored-boring.gif